Camelina is a re-discovered ancient oil seed that originated in parts of Northern Europe and Central Asia. It thrives in cold temperatures and we grow it on our farm in the Riding Mountain Biosphere Reserve.
- Gives your body the essential Omega 3-6-9 fatty acids in optimal balance.
- High in natural Vitamin E
- Provides powerful antioxidant activity to help promote beautiful skin.
- Supports heart, joint and brain health
- Excellent for marinades, dressings, dips, sauces
- Great for stir frying, pan frying, roasting & sauteing
- Blends very nicely with a variety of foods.