Delivery Schedule/Fees & Pick-ups
We deliver to all of Winnipeg within the Perimeter Highway.
There is no additional delivery charge for fresh box orders. Grocery orders that do not include a Fresh Box can usually be delivered on your area’s evening route. Non-fresh-box orders that meet a $75 minimum will have no delivery charge. Non-fresh-box orders between $50-75 are subject to a $10 delivery charge. There is no minimum grocery order for pre-ordered pick-ups.
Pick-up your order at our warehouse for folks who live outside of the city. Fresh box pick ups are scheduled from Tuesday after 2:30 until 4:30 and Wed – Thu from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
To arrange Pick-ups, call or e-mail to tell us when you’ll be by the warehouse. Our fresh boxes are usually assembled by 2:30 so if you plan to pick up earlier than that on Wed or Thu, we’ll need to know 2 days ahead as we will assemble it the day before you pick up.
If you have missed your delivery, your fresh box will be returned to our warehouse. Contact our office at (204) 772-1479 as soon as possible to let us know if you wish to schedule a re-delivery ($5.00 re-delivery fee) or arrange pick up directly from our warehouse. Please see our donation policy for unclaimed fresh boxes under the heading SPECIAL RECEIVING SITUATIONS / MISSED DELIVERIES.
The current route schedules are as follows:
Tuesday Evenings (5:30 – 9:30 pm)
Garden City, North End, West Kildonan, East Kildonan, South St. Vital, Fort Garry, Fort Richmond, Southdale, Transcona, Elmwood, Island Lakes, Sage Greek, Van Hull
Wednesday Evenings (5:30 – 9:30 pm)
St. James, West End, Downtown, The Exchange District, St. Boniface, Charleswood, Linden Woods, Whyte Ridge, Waverley Heights,Old St.Vital
Thursday Evenings (5:30 – 9:30 pm)
Wolseley, Osborne Village, Fort Rouge, Riverview, Elmpark, Crescentwood (Corydon area north of Grant), River Heights (North & South of Grant), Tuxedo, West Broadway
Your “Welcome Email” will confirm your delivery day. Feel free to contact us for additional details and to confirm delivery day in advance.
IF you ordered as part of our collaboration with Harvest Moon Local Foods on the last week of June, July and August (2018)…the 8 Winnipeg pick-up locations are:
- Fort Whyte Alive 5:00pm – 1961 McCreary Rd, in the Farm building
- South Winnipeg 5:30pm – 933 Summerside Dr, Trinity United Church parking lot
- St Vital 5:45pm – 81 Beliveau Rd and Dakota Street, Victor Mager School
- St Boniface 6:00pm – 614 des Meurons, LaVerendrye bowling lanes parking lot
- West Central 6:45pm – 545 Langside Street, Between Sargent & Ellice
- FUUD 7:30pm – 603 Wellington Cres, First Unitarian Church parking lot. Just SW of Maryland bridge
- South Osborne 8:15pm – 90 Ashland Ave, Riverview Community Club parking lot
- St James 8:45pm – 2003 Portage Ave, Patrick Realty Office at Linwood Street, just west of Sgt Sundae